- We accept orders in person, by post, by phone, by fax, by email and using the online shop.
- Online purchase orders are accepted. We will contact you once an order is placed to discuss payment options. If you are a local authority school or hold an account with us, we will send you the goods and invoice as agreed.
- All credit/debit card transactions are verified by our bank (Sagepay) prior to despatch.
- Cheques should be made payable to Coomber Electronic Equipment Ltd and crossed account payee only. send to 1-3 Crucible Terrace, Crucible Business Park, Woodbury Lane, Norton, Worcester, WR5 2DQ.
- If paying for a non-online order by credit/debit card we will require your credit card number, expiry date and the full name printed on the card.
We may need to phone you to verify the card details so please provide a contact number.
- BACs electronic funds are also available. This is the preferred option for all export transactions.
- All products are usually available from stock. Customised units are available also, but will take a short time to make.
- All products are personally packed in specifically designed and locally sourced packaging to ensure the products get to you in perfect condition.
- We process your order within 1 working day from receipt. The products are then picked, packed then shipped.
- Our courier has guaranteed to take no more than 3 working days to deliver.
- Usually, we aim to get the goods to you the next day.
- We can provide online tracking, email and text SMS updates as well as delivery times estimates for "within the hour".
- In the UK, delivery of equipment is normally undertaken by our designated courier(s) and charges are based on the weight of equipment and its packaging.
- Online orders are priced automatically as displayed on each product page and on the order page. The carriage is only charged once per order. Multiple items do not incur additional or individual charges.
- For all other orders not to Mainland UK, or expedited deliveries please check with our sales office when ordering to confirm the cost of delivery.
- We can and do ship worldwide to most destinations. We are happy to arrange the shipping. You can also collect the goods from Worcester and arrange your own shipping. Please note there may be some exclusions to the warranty of the product.
- You are welcome to collect the goods from our showroom and factory free of any P&P charges.
VAT -Value Added Tax
- VAT is chargeable at the rate set by the UK government.
- The current rate (as of 4th January 2013) is 20% and is applicable to all UK sales.
- VAT is also charged on the post and packing costs.
- If you are VAT exempt (certain charities etc.) please inform us prior to the sale and we can raise a VAT exempt invoice for you.
- We generate an advice note and invoice for all orders. They will state the quantity of each item and list the free accessories, remotes, batteries, mains leads, etc
- We will despatch the invoice to you separately either by post or email at the same time that the goods leave our premises. If you have a preference please let us know.
- If the invoice is not a prepaid transaction (online credit card) then payment becomes due one month from the invoice date.
- If you want any changes to the invoice details please let us know prior to the completion of the transaction.
- We can display invoiced to, and delivered to on the advice note and invoice.
- If you wish the invoice to be delivered to your address and the goods to another then this can be arranged also at the time of the order.
- Export order paperwork can be generated for you on request.
Returns Policy & Procedure
- We really want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase, but if anything is unsatisfactory please tell us. We want to know.
- Any complaint is taken seriously. So please call the office on 01905 342070 and describe what has gone wrong and please let us know what you would like us to do to totally resolve the problem so that you are delighted. We want you to be happy, we stand by our products and service, and we promise not to walk away from any issue.
- If you prefer to email our Managing Director personally please do so. We can assure you that all complaints are discussed and procedures change so that we continually improve. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, please give a phone number and best time to contact you and he will get back in touch.
Change or adding to an order
- We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase, so to this end please just ask us for help.
- If you wish to add to your order either call us and we will do it manually or enter a new order and use the purchase order number and we will contact you.