- Amplify your iPad or any other tablet or smartphone
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth
- Wired connection via the Aux In socket
- 8 headphone sockets ( or use 6 sockets for headphones and 2 for headsets)
- Aux in socket: connect & amplify a tablet, smartphone or MP3 player
- Clear playback via both speakers and headphones
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Balance and volume control, on/off switch
- Choice of two colours Blue or Graphite
- Very easy to connect and use
- Rugged, reliable and very versatile
- Can also be used just with headphones and headset
- You can choose model 43251 if you prefer the blue colour or model 43255 for the graphite version.
* iPad not included
Made in Worcester, UK.
Ideal for one-to-one mentoring.
Features based on requests from teachers to help with a growing demand for the ability to have one to ones with pupils but having difficulty finding quiet space in school to do this.
Help your students progress faster and learn easier through one-to-one mentoring. The iPad Learning Combo is a Bluetooth speaker for classroom that allows you to plug in 2 headsets (one for the teacher and one for the student) and communicate through the built-in headset mic. The headsets help block distracting sounds and noise while also providing a safe environment where the student can make mistakes without fear of failure but being positively supported, nurtured and encouraged.
- Address specific learning gaps
- Choose a pace appropriate for each student
- Increase students confidence and willingness to participate
- Help with particular aspects of reading
Pupils respond better in an environment where they feel safe and have the confidence and encouragement to speak out without being criticised. Pupils with low esteem or lack of confidence hold back when they think they are being overheard by peers. They don't want other children to hear them speak as they are afraid of making mistakes and being made fun of. By practising speaking with someone they trust and who is mentoring them they soon gain more confidence to speak freely in most situations.
The iPad Learning Combo comes with 2 built-in headset sockets. Using the headsets allows the teacher and pupil to converse discretely and without ambient noise distractions, even in a noisy environment just like a normal classroom. Using the headsets they allow even the slightest of the audible sounds of the teacher and pupil to be heard clearly and precisely without straining. This same process can be used to assist reading, by listening to the pupil read aloud immediate and positive guidance can be given boosting there vocabulary and confidence.
The unit is battery powered and can charge any USB device such as iPad, tablet, etc. The battery is also used to power the unit so it can be very portable and safe to use without trailing cables. It can be used outdoors for story times under a tree!
The unit has a Bluetooth receiver built in so you can connect it wirelessly to iPad, Tablet or computer. Imagine a table with upto 8 pupils reading along to a book whilst listening to the audio book that is transmitted from your desk, you can keep track of where they are. The unit can connect to any audio source either by Bluetooth or a standard headphone connector jack, this will let you make any audio source into a listening centre or just amplify it to the class.
Designed with a functional and compact shape, low weight and high sound quality, the iPad Learning Combo is ideal if you are looking for a Bluetooth speaker for iPads. Simplicity of use, reliability & durability. You can choose model 43251 if you prefer the blue colour or model 43255 for the graphite version.