44270 CD player with iPad connection
This CD Player with iPad connection is a great little transportable unit ideal where a compact CD player with built-in speakers is required. It has USB and SD card slots and you can connect and amplify a tablet, smartphone or laptop. The strong metal case will protect the unit so that you can enjoy using it for many years.
- Connect and amplify your tablet, laptop and smartphone.
- Variable Speed so you can slow down or speed up your CD recordings or purchased material.
- Mains or internal rechargeable battery powered.
Line in for amplification of any iPad, iPod, MP3, mobile phone, tablet, whiteboard etc.
- Volume and balance controls.
- Handle for carrying with comfort and ease.
Made in Worcester, UK.
Our customers use the 44270 CD player with iPad connection to:
- Present a slide show and talk over the sound track. This allows you to be clearly heard without raising your voice.
- Use the remote control functions of the CD player to give better control and flexibility of use.
- Connect and amplify other devices such as tablets, smartphones or laptopts.
Wherever you need to have clear amplification of your CD for music or speech, this CD player with iPad connection gives you simple control, reliably every time you need to depend on it. The line input will amplify any external audio device with a suitable output such as iPods, iPads, tablets, laptops and smartphones.
Our customers say:
"Exciting development in the digital age and easy accessible for the younger generation to link iPads. The 44270 CD player with iPad connecton gives you easy, clear controls and instant sound" - Brenda Haughton
Dims: 300(h) x 250(w) x 210(d) mm
- Mains inline power supply (1858) 24v powered
IEC detachable Mains Lead.
Internal Rechargeable battery
2 x (100mm) internal full range speakers
Volume, stop, play, pause, FFW/REW controls
8 x 1/4" (6.35mm) Stereo Headphone sockets
Aux in / line in stereo socket, 3.5mm
External amp output socket, (using master headphone socket)