Reliable, robust, easy to use audio equipment with impressive quality of sound. Equipment made in the UK.
Coomber Speakers are hand made from quality locally sourced materials to deliver both music and voice at high volumes.
Tap into the real potential of a Coomber with a wide range of accessories: headphones, microphones, stands and connectors.
British Made Audio Equipment
Here at Coomber we passionately design & manufacture durable specialised audio equipment. We can provide you everything from sound amplifiers, CD players, Cassette players and Listening Centres to microphones, headphones and various other accessories for audio products. Our exceptional after sales support includes advice, warranty, servicing and repairs or even upgrades. Everything is made in the UK so that we can make sure every piece of equipment will deliver a sound quality that is clear and as loud as you like it to be. We deliver for educators and performers worldwide.
There are some many reasons why you should choose the audio equipment made by Coomber! Here are just a few of them:
- We are the UK’s leading manufacturer of audio equipment for the education sector. Aside from being a supplier to the education industry, we also design and manufacture audio equipment for dance studios, the fitness and leisure sector and for corporate customers.
- The audio equipment is built from strong materials that are rigorously tested to make sure the units are protected from most types of impact.
- Coombers are built to last for years and years, so in effect you will be saving money in the long run.
- The Coomber audio equipment is designed to be child-friendly and easy to use.
- We are providing you support during the entire lifetime of the product through free advice, maintenance, repairs.
We work hard to produce sound systems and audio equipment that we are proud of and that will give our customers years of satisfaction and value. We can help you with whatever you want and need to do; we take care of the technology so that whatever you do comes across with confidence, clarity of voice, quality of sound and with ease of use.